WELCOME TO DIANBIZZCORNER. WE PROVIDE SERVICE AS FOLLOWS WITH VERY REASONABLE AND AFFORDABLE PRICE:-*Half price on Hotel accommodations (2 Room Apartment) at listed Hotel & Resorts * Used yet good quality of clothes. * Used handbag & accessories - Computer service * Bakery * Others Items coming soon*

Followers

Friday, December 10, 2010

Amcorp - Flea Market

** Mari-mari jual murah**

Apart from selling my things online, I also open a stall at Amcorp Mall, since I found it very easy to sell in a big bounch of quantity and get the "untung fast". Actually this is the 3rd time I open a stall here. The first is in year 2007, but I only took picture on my recent stall which is last April 2010.

To open the stall, you need to register/ get tender first, at their Management office at 2nd Floor. They will decide which area suitable for you. The last time I register, they already put a regulation which , if you want to sell clothes.. you will be at 3rd floor. The other floor meant for other stuffs such books, antique items etc.

If you want to read more on my experience on opening a stall @ Amcorp Mall, please click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...