WELCOME TO DIANBIZZCORNER. WE PROVIDE SERVICE AS FOLLOWS WITH VERY REASONABLE AND AFFORDABLE PRICE:-*Half price on Hotel accommodations (2 Room Apartment) at listed Hotel & Resorts * Used yet good quality of clothes. * Used handbag & accessories - Computer service * Bakery * Others Items coming soon*

Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

NEVA & TGIF.

Today is Friday, and its "Penghulu " segala hari..:D. Hopefuly you have a blisfull Friday, hari yang sesuai untuk membeli belah sebab masa rehat adalah 2 jam setengah yeay!..:-)


Anyone of you love and crazy about shoes?. I bet a lot of you out there love it especially ladies rite.., honestly I do love shoes yet not that crazy abt them. Mostly of my shoes is Black colour due easy to match with my office outfit. But I do have a collection of other various colour of shoes also...not that much la, but its quite useful to wear when I'm in the mood of happy especialy on Friday hehe..

To share with you, I'm not that kind of people who meticulous about brand. Apa-apa saja kasut yang cantik dan selesa, saya akan beli. Tak kiralah jenama apa, but I believe we do need a couple of branded shoes in our shoes rack.. just to tell ourself, " If I want to buy it ,I always can"

Okay, I'm sharing with you one of my favorite shoes outlet. Its not branded, but its a very good quality and belive me, since I often travel to work with LRT, I never felt comfotable to wear high heels until I found NEVA SHOES. Their heels..collection is superb!. Kalau nak pakai naik LRT pun rasa macam tak pakai kasut tinggi tau...and one more thing, jarang sekali I kena blister bila their shoes..yeah maybe a bit but not that serious like other branded shoes I bought. Boleh dikatakan koleksi kasut NEVA ni sesuai dipakai dan harga pun berpatutan.


** The comfortable and stylish flat shoes**



**multicolour stripe satin sandal can match with any outfit**


** The comfy court shoes**


Anyway, Saya bukan penjual NEVA shoes tau... cuma nak share info saja with you all, bukankah sharing is caring hehehehe..mungkin ini sesuai dengan saya, tidak semestinya sesuai dengan semua orang..apa2 pun selamat bershopping..:-)

4 comments:

  1. I'm okay with any brand cuma ada satu problem; size kaki saya mcm size kaki Mickey Mouse hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi wyne,

    I forgot to mention, since this NEVA is handmade collection they do have rare sizes.. frm 3 to even 9. Cuma problemnya, they only got 2 branches.. in Ampang park and Sungai wang only, if you stay around KL, maybe you can go to their branch in Ampang Park..:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akakpun suka kasut neva... satu lagi tahan lama... suka to tu ler kalau terleoas ke ampang park... branch 2 jerkan.. to baguih jaga kualiti..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Akakpun suka kasut neva... satu lagi tahan lama... suka to tu ler kalau terleoas ke ampang park... branch 2 jerkan.. to baguih jaga kualiti..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...