WELCOME TO DIANBIZZCORNER. WE PROVIDE SERVICE AS FOLLOWS WITH VERY REASONABLE AND AFFORDABLE PRICE:-*Half price on Hotel accommodations (2 Room Apartment) at listed Hotel & Resorts * Used yet good quality of clothes. * Used handbag & accessories - Computer service * Bakery * Others Items coming soon*

Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pit Stop


The Mount Kinabalu View

Asalamualaikum and Hi semua,

I'm actually in my hometown Sabah Land Below the wind from 9th April for my maid matter and I'm so sorry in case anyone of you cant contact me thru H/p. Celcom have problem there this couple of day. Even my family can contact me thru Digi only..:D .I do try to reply email to all those email me their address. I was worried if I cant contact the First winner since the date of Holiday to Famosa is this Friday.. and Finaly my husband inform me that she already respond the email. Hopefully all okay ya. Please check your email Ms. Dya. For those who email me on the appreciation gift, thank you. There's still time until Friday to submit your details via email to me.

Currently I was in the Airport waiting for my flight to KL at 12.30pm. Wish me a safe journey and happy Wednesday all.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dian, nice blog you have.
    And it was really nice of you to surface at my pondok.
    Hope you had a good trip.
    Your hometown in Sabah?

    Always love the many different peoples of Sabah, Bidayus, Kadazans, Orang Ulus, Ibans etc.....
    And the lovely foods too.
    Wishing you all the very best in your business....
    May the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

    Have fun and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Uncle Lee

    Am very honour for you to visit my blog hehe..
    Thank you very much uncle keep on writing and tickle others heart..:D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...