WELCOME TO DIANBIZZCORNER. WE PROVIDE SERVICE AS FOLLOWS WITH VERY REASONABLE AND AFFORDABLE PRICE:-*Half price on Hotel accommodations (2 Room Apartment) at listed Hotel & Resorts * Used yet good quality of clothes. * Used handbag & accessories - Computer service * Bakery * Others Items coming soon*

Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

May is Mommys Day.

I hope I'm not that late to wish you all a Happy Mothers day for year 2011. As usual the Month of May is synonym for us to appreciate and pay tribute to all beautiful Mothers in the world.


** Proud to be Mother myself**


Quote on Mother


4 YEARS OF AGE My Mommy can do anything

8 YEARS OF AGE MY
My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot

12 YEARS OF AGE MY Mother doesn't really know quite everything.

14 YEARS OF AGE MY Naturally, Mother doesn't know that, either

16 YEARS OF AGE MY Mother? She's hopelessly old-fashioned.

18 YEARS OF AGE
That old woman? She's way out of date

25 YEARS OF AGE
Well, she might know a little bit about it.

35 YEARS OF AGE Before we decide, let's get Mom's opinion.

45 YEARS OF AGE Wonder what Mom would have thought about it?


65 YEARS OF AGE Wish I could talk it over with Mom...


My mum and I was not that close when I was small, because she was so strict and I felt I need an air to breath sometime. However, I follow everything she told me..and Alhamdulilah I become what I become now...A conservative mother usually rise a good children, yet I 'm not sure that conservative terms can still be implement to our child nowadays. The young millennium generation need more advance and complicit approach. Its not easy to be mother nowadays, especially of you a working mum. However, experience of being a Mother is precious and cant be trade with diamond nor money. Therefore I would like to wish, Happy Mothers day to my Mum, My friends, My self and to all Mothers out there, Have a blast May celebration all.



** Ratu Hati ku, Sofea Banggad .A.**

2 comments:

  1. Sia ok jg with my mom tp she can never be my friend even though we used to hang out every weekend time sia kicil2 dulu. ntah la napa... sia lg biasa simpan d hati klu ada prob. maybe sia nda mau dia worries. Nevertheless, bnyk yg dia sacrifies for us. hutang yg sia nda akan dpt byr forever. huhuhhu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Just,

    I used to think my mother is a TIGER bah dulu wakakaa..she always force me to study, dont do this, dont do that... suprisingly after 3rd child, she become more slow..especially with my brothers. Maybe, she penat already bah kan hehe..

    But after fikir2 balik, all she do only is because of love. She want me to be the best in life..maybe sekarang indalah jadi 'berjaya' sangat, but at list, I have my education and the most important thing is my pride.

    Memang,jasa ibubapa ni..memang tidak dapat dibalas..Hanya Allah swt saja yang membalasnya.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...