WELCOME TO DIANBIZZCORNER. WE PROVIDE SERVICE AS FOLLOWS WITH VERY REASONABLE AND AFFORDABLE PRICE:-*Half price on Hotel accommodations (2 Room Apartment) at listed Hotel & Resorts * Used yet good quality of clothes. * Used handbag & accessories - Computer service * Bakery * Others Items coming soon*

Followers

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Plan your 2014 Holiday.


Planning for holiday for 2014?. If you wish to have a budget family holiday kindly call me and tell me your plan now, we in Dianbizzcorner provide an affordable holiday accommodation for you and family..J
 
 
My JO benefit is fully book until end of October 2013. So for those who call and Whatsaap
etc .I would like to thank you and sorry for those that I can’t provide accommodation since
some of the request’s is Last minute. I already inform earlier that booking need to be done
at least 3 week in advance. Kindly aware that mine is an Joint Owner Scheme and its not
like a hotel/resort system that have ready room to check in anytime.
Call and booking for 2013 are welcome but only for November-Dec 13 onwards. Its only 2day 3 night left and its ASAP. Email me at dianbizcorner1@gmail.com or WHATSAPP 0162764527. However, you can email me your plan for 2014 starting now.
      
 -Cameron Highland Equatorial
- Mahkota Malacca
- A  Famosa Malacca
- Kota Bharu Hotel
- Mayangsari Dungun
-Port Dickson ( Only open for Owner for this  moment/ 1st Floor)
- Jakarta ( Coming Soon)

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. We are looking for the holiday trip package on the internet, and then I found you blog. We are planning for mount tambourine. Can you provide affordable accommodation in mount tambourine?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...